CrossFit/Bootcamp/Personal Training Coach
Sean’s fitness journey began after graduating from UMass Dartmouth in 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. He dove headfirst into the world of CrossFit, quickly becoming an enthusiast by watching YouTube videos, reading articles, and practicing movements to try and understand how to move his body in ways he had never experienced before. Sean has a true passion for the sport and enjoys being surrounded by both aspiring professional CrossFitters and those seeking and achieving healthier lifestyles.
Sean has a unique ability to connect and bring out the best in others.
“Is fearr an tsláinte ná na táinte.” – Gaelic for “Health is better than wealth.”
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Risto Sports Olympic Weightlifting
- ACE Weight Management Specialist
- AFAA Group Exercise Instructor Certification
- CrossFit Specialty Courses in Scaling and Judges
- First Aid, CPR and AED Certified